Ways to Give

Wire Transfer

National Commercial Bank, Half Way Tree Branch, Kingston 10, Jamaica. Swiftcode (routing number) JNCBJMKX. 

In Jamaica

New Gen's Account at NCB HWT Branch #301040407 (kindly send us a copy of the deposit slip). 

New Gen's Account at NCB HWT Branch #301040393 (gift to property purchase or building project).

In the USA

- You can send a cheque to Global Outreach Group, 24651 CR 448, Van, TX 75790. Enclose a note: New Generation.

- You can give online through Global Outreach by clicking here and be sure to select us from the drop down menu on the donate page

In either case please send us an email to inform us of your gift. 

In the Netherlands
tnv P. Blanken
NL89 INGB 0794 1228 68
tnv P. Blanken
In the UK

To give in the UK click here

Kindly send us a note when you've sent a donation, just to ensure that we are fully aware.


Be a part of the work God is doing

- Make a regular contribution to New Generation Ministries

- Fund a specific item or project for our campsite

- Support one of our staff 

- Sponsor a child to attend our Summer Adventure Camps


Special Project - Purchasing our Campsite

In 1996, New Generation leased property at the Cranbrook Estate and, since then, has developed a dynamic camping ministry.  Since 2018, we have been encouraged to purchase our 16+ acres to ensure the continuity of the ministry in years to come. 

The total amount that we are now seeking to raise is J$6.5 million / US$52,000 /Euros 44,830.   Of this amount, approximately 50% has already been committed by friends and specific groups, such as The Board, the original Circle Square Jamaica Ministry Team, and friends in Canada, the US and the Netherlands! We make monthly payments towards this purchase and continue to do so until the total has been paid over, which we hope will happen within 6 years.

We continue to seek persons who would like to support this cause, by either forming a group of at least 10 persons (family, friends, specific relatedness to NG) who would take responsibility for 10% of the total, OR as an individual, taking responsibility for 1% of the total, and pay this over a 6-year period.