(Inner-City) Trus' Camp
(Inner-City) TRUS' CAMP
"Trus' me" is a statement persons often use but is an experience hardly felt by at-risk teens. The goal of our Trus' Camp is to facilitate change in the attitudes, focus and values of inner-city young people through experiential programs, trained staff, and a spiritual message in an outdoor environment. We partner with organizations who work directly with an inner-city community, in order to create a one-day or three-day residential program.
- To provide time away from home and environment, and exposure to a new lifestyle and way of doing things.
- To build their self esteem.
- To improve their inter-personal relationships.
- To improve how they work together to accomplish set tasks.
- To increase understanding about who God is and why He can be trusted.