Backyard Pod Adventure Camp
We may not be able to sleep over at camp but we can still have a Summer Adventure with our friends.
- Camp can be booked for either 1 week or 2 weeks.
- Camp time slots are 9 am to 1 pm or 1 pm to 5 pm.
- Camp costs cover administrative fees and activities supplies.
- Campers will be required to pack their own lunch and water.
- Activities may include - Scavenger hunt, Crafts, Water games, Obstacle course, Camps songs, Devotions.
STEPS TO BRING ADVENTURE INTO YOUR CHILD'S SUMMER
- Invite 5-12 of your child's friends to create your own pod.
- Secure a location for your Pod Camp.
- Have parents complete an application form for their child. Registration forms can be found here.
- Two trained New Generation counselors will be assigned to each pod.
- A New Generation staff member will contact the Parent Liaison. A visit to your proposed location will be arranged to check for suitability, have you meet our counselors, and to discuss program options.
- Make a downpayment of 50%.
- LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN!!
Sanitizing of Activity Supplies
Frequent washing and sanitizing of hands