Be a part of the work God is doing
- Make a regular contribution to New Generation Ministries
- Fund a specific item or project for our campsite
- Support one of our staff
- Sponsor a child to attend our Summer Adventure Camps
How Can You
SIT SLEEP SAFE FUNDRAISER
Donation Goal – US$5000 / €5000 / JM$700,000
Project Details – Repair benches in eight sitting areas around the campsite & replace 20 old mattresses with new ones.
We are so excited to see our campsite filled with campers again. It’s a joy to see them appreciating nature, worshiping and being discipled. Completing this project will allow us to reach full occupancy and ensure all our bench areas are safe for sitting.
Listen to our Managing Director share more about the project.
In 2019 we started to make monthly payments towards purchasing our campsite at a cost of J$6.5million / US$52,000 / €44,830. We rejoice at the prospect of owning our campsite by the end of 2026.
If you’re ready to join us in this monumental accomplishment, then send us an email today. Gifts of all sizes are appreciated.
February 2022 – J$3,354,200 owed
June 2022 – J$3,104,200 owed
*Due to fluctuating exchange rates these updates are given in Jamaican dollars.
National Commercial Bank, Half Way Tree Branch, Kingston 10, Jamaica. Swiftcode (routing number) JNCBJMKX.
New Gen’s Account at:
- NCB HWT Branch #301040407 (kindly send a copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- NCB HWT Branch #301040393 (gift to property purchase or building project).
- You can give online through Friends of the Great Commission (FGC) by clicking here
- If you would prefer to contact FGC directly, you can do so at 1-855-573-8483 or email@example.com to setup automatic payments or recurring credit card payments.
- Prefer to pay with a cheque? Ask us how – firstname.lastname@example.org
In either case please send us an email to inform us of your gift.
NL89 INGB 0794 122 868
Tnv P. Blanken
To give in the UK Click Here
Kindly send us a note when you’ve sent a donation, just to ensure that we are fully aware.